To unite, inform, and empower Ohio freedom loving groups and citizens to affect policy in favor of liberty.
PO Box 427
Tiffin, OH 44883-0427
Fax: (216) 342-1147
- Farmers, Ranchers, Lawmakers Concerned Over EPA’s Latest Attempt to Define “Waters of the United States”
- Workplace Freedom Update for Week of 9/7
- Federal Judge Sides with Free Speech to Strike Down Ohio Law Banning False Campaign Statements
- Ohio Teachers Win Class Settlement Against OEA and Regional Affiliates
- Common Core Isn’t Free: How Much Has Your School District Spent?
- Ohio Supreme Court Argument Tuesday: Can Ohio Agencies Tax You Because It Rains?
- Ohio Teacher Speaks Out Against Excessive Standardized Testing
- O’Keefe Targets Ohio In Latest Effort To Expose Porous Borders
- Feds Strike Back After Oklahoma Repeals Common Core
- Ohio Supreme Court Argument Tuesday: Can School Districts Raise Your Taxes Without a Vote?
- Workplace Freedom Update Week of 8/31
- Lynch Pulls Discharge Petition on Voter Photo ID Law
- “Isolated Math Facts” Can Cause Discomfort for “Young Learners”
- Jindal Sues Feds Over Education Grants, State Sovereignty, and Common Core
- Common Core Fixes in Education MBR Not As Advertised
- Workplace Freedom Signatures Continue to be Collected in Central Ohio
- Student Anonymity Can’t Be Guaranteed in Data Release
- Court Orders Data Release of Ohio Public School Students’ Educational Information
- Public Polling and Statehouse Activity All Point To Rough Waters Ahead for Common Core
- Documents of Freedom: New Online Civics Course