To unite, inform, and empower Ohio freedom loving groups and citizens to affect policy in favor of liberty.
PO Box 427
Tiffin, OH 44883-0427
Fax: (216) 342-1147
- First Grader Sets Teacher Straight on Math Fact
- U.S. Supreme Court Delays Start of Early Voting in Ohio
- HHS Report on ACA Exchanges Masks True Condition of Ohio’s Health Insurance Market
- Judicial Update: Ohio Anti-lie Law and Early Voting
- Common Core Platitudes Dispelled by High School Principal
- Ohio Teachers to Have Their Say on Common Core Repeal
- Blow to Minnesota’s Health Exchange Signals Broader Obamacare Woes
- A Tale of Two Kasichs
- Farmers, Ranchers, Lawmakers Concerned Over EPA’s Latest Attempt to Define “Waters of the United States”
- Workplace Freedom Update for Week of 9/7
- Federal Judge Sides with Free Speech to Strike Down Ohio Law Banning False Campaign Statements
- Ohio Teachers Win Class Settlement Against OEA and Regional Affiliates
- Common Core Isn’t Free: How Much Has Your School District Spent?
- Ohio Supreme Court Argument Tuesday: Can Ohio Agencies Tax You Because It Rains?
- Ohio Teacher Speaks Out Against Excessive Standardized Testing
- O’Keefe Targets Ohio In Latest Effort To Expose Porous Borders
- Feds Strike Back After Oklahoma Repeals Common Core
- Ohio Supreme Court Argument Tuesday: Can School Districts Raise Your Taxes Without a Vote?
- Workplace Freedom Update Week of 8/31
- Lynch Pulls Discharge Petition on Voter Photo ID Law