The hits just keep coming. Today the Hannah Report quoted former Ohio Democrat Governor Ted Strickland agreeing with Governor Kasich on bypassing the legislature to force through Obamacare Medicaid expansion.
From the article, Governor Strickland said,
“I disagree with Gov. Kasich on many, many things, but I have applauded him on his efforts to expand Medicaid. It’s the right thing to do. Kudos to the governor for doing that. It’s the right course of action, and I’m pleased he’s doing it and I hope they get it done regardless if they have to bypass the Legislature and do it in the Controlling Board.”
Governor Kasich has willfully turned his back on his voters, his party, and liberty-minded people all over Ohio in favor of hospital special interests that are salivating over Obamacare’s billions. Ohioans said “NO” to the federal government takeover of healthcare in 2011 when they passed the Healthcare Freedom Amendment in ALL of Ohio’s 88 counties. Today, Governor Kasich should be saying, “NO” too.
Here are a couple things you can do about it today.
- Sign the petition to, “Tell Governor Kasich, “STOP advancing Obamacare in Ohio!” at this link.
- “Calls NEEDED NOW to STOP Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion.”
To review some of the stories about Obamacare Medicaid expansion that have played out in recent months, see:
- Kasich Obamacare talking points train wreck.
- Obamacare Medicaid expansion would cut Ohio workforce.
- Kasich’s billion dollar expansion bluff.
- Ohio hospitals net millions without Obamacare funding.
- Medicare trustee cautions states on Obamacare Medicaid expansion.
- Oregon study another Medicaid expansion red flag.
- Medicaid expansion “save by increasing spending.”
- Kasich insists God wants Ohio to expand Medicaid.
See also these two videos: