DEADLINE: To be on the November 8, 2016 Ballot in Ohio, all signatures/petition packets need to be turned in by May 31, 2016.
WHERE ELSE CAN I GET SIGNATURES IN WINTER:
1. Warm weather(thanks to El Nino) libraries great.
2. Gun shows in your area
3. March 15 Primary election day. Collect at your polling places.
4. Women’s civic clubs.
5. Women’s Republican and Democratic clubs.
6. Other Patriot and Civic groups like the Libertarian parties, Green parties, etc
7. Friends, family, coworkers.
8. Condominium or Home Owner Association meetings
9. Festivals again when the weather gets temperate and when they start up.
10. You know your areas and events much better than I do so try them and let us know ideas you
come up with and we can post them for everyone to see.
IF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN IT IS UP TO ALL OF YOU PLUS ME!!
We have collected signatures in my area furiously at festivals in the Central Ohio area to make this happen.
We are still logging in packets and I don’t have the final number, but by the number of boxes we still do not
have enough signatures. Everyone needs to try and get as many as possible but 500 signatures would do it!
I know some think the US SUPREME Court is going to rule against public unions and there is a bill in the Ohio General Assembly. I don’t know about you, but I have been disappointed before. I thought Common Core in Ohio was going to be eliminated I don’t know how many times and it hasn’t happened.
Putting this Amendment on the Ballot puts me in more control of getting a result since the surveys completed show the Ohio voter will pass this Amendment once on the Ballot and they can vote for it.
State Signature Collection Team Leader
Workplace Freedom Amendment
Ohioans for Workplace Freedom