Workplace Freedom Petition Signature Gathering at the Festival
Meta Hahn and I went to the Dan Emmett Festival in Mt. Vernon, Oh, Knox County, this past Saturday. Support from the festival attendees was phenomenal and at times, people were waiting in line to sign the petition to place Workplace Freedom on the ballot.
Fairs and festivals are always good locations for Workplace Freedom. During the festival we averaged over 40 signatures an hour. People love freedom and they love having a choice.
This is the only Festival that we have been at where they provide a tent and tables and mark the area with a FREE SPEECH Sandwich board!! The tent was located at a super three way intersection by the town circle where the food and entertainment was located. So that means lots of people walked by!
Let me hear from you regarding your successes and add photos which are always fun to look at!! on the OLC website.
- Workplace Freedom Amendment to be on the Ballot Nov. 2016.
- All petitions and signatures must be in by May 31, 2016 HOWEVER, send completed packets as you get them because we cannot scan and box everything in 1 day!!
- Westerville Tea Party is verifying, scanning, doing the computer manifest, boxing , loading etc. So that all YOU have to do is: COLLECT SIGNATURES.
- I KNOW EVERYONE ARE EXPERT COLLECTORS BECAUSE OF HCFA AND PREVIOUS PETITIONS.
- WITH AS MANY OF US AS THERE ARE, “WE CAN DO IT”!!
- Website www.ohioansforworkplacefreedom.com is working and you can PRINT in PDF FORMAT petition blanks here.
- Facebook site is also working.
- Need H-E-L-P, just go on the WEBSITE and leave your message and someone will get right back to you!!
THANK YOU Everyone for your help in making Ohio a Workplace Freedom State.